Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fixed Interpolation Not Working as Described?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fixed Interpolation Not Working as Described?

I'm following the guided tour and came to this page describing Fixed Interpolation. However, any changes I make to point controller positions snap back to their original placements. Am I missing something or has the software changed since this page was written?

Okay, I think I figured it out. I have to change the interpolation mode to Fixed before it'll work. This is different than what's illustrated in the guided tour, though.

Comment

Hi Rontarrant,
      Thanks for the tip! We will adjust the page in the tutorial to the latest state of the software.
      Unfortunately, it is difficult to adapt the already existing documentation to each new program version during the development of the software.
      Therefore we are very grateful for such hints from the users.
      (And we assume that such problems will disappear after the release of the final Cascadeur version.)

Comment

About us
      Cascadeur is a standalone software for creating physically correct keyframe animations for characters, humanoid and otherwise. Make realistic animations from scratch or improve your mocap, while retaining full control over the results.
      Join us
      Working...
      X